No results found for your search
Hey @karolakarlson, thanks for doing this - honored to have you here.
I heard about the Bolt Marketing team and I'd love to learn more details.
A few questions that come to mind:
1. What is the ideal marketing team structure?
2. What do you think about marketing automation and who is responsible for that in the team?
3. Do you have a dedicated Analyst in the team or is it a shared resource?
4. How to balance between creativity and data-driven culture?
A good guide is never complete, so we update this constantly. :)
I noticed that Bolt has differents blogs for each country. My question #1 is What's the biggest challenge for a B2C company related to content marketing strategy? and #2 How do you manage the content production process understanding that each country has different personas/language etc?
Hi Karola! Thanks for being here with us today.
I saw on Bolt's website that you are currently hiring for marketing roles in 4 different countries.
I'd love to hear more about your experience leading an internationally distributed team.
What are some challenges you have faced?
How do you handle communication and deliverables among many locations?
Thanks so much Lachlan.
Blogging for business is definitely one of my favorites.
With regards to my course, so far so good. :)
Karola, thank you for doing this and looking forward to your answers:
1) How do you ensure alignment and collaboration between the marketing and the product team @ Bolt?
2) Does Bolt have a dedicated growth team (responsible for running experiments that haven't been done before) or if it incorporated into other departments?
3) What are the guidelines you follow to compete with highly funded competitors with almost endless cash? (I haven't looked a Bolt's financial metrics before this question so I might have wrong presumptions).
Congrats on your achievements, super inspiring! :)
Hai, Lachian Kirkwood,
Glad that you've found the post to be useful!
My next post (which I am working on) is exactly about what you are looking for!
Thanks for the patience!
Very impressed from your achievements and your experience.
Just a quick shot: What it need to be done to perfectly grow your business throughout the social channels?
Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely listen to the podcasts that you've recommended :)
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.