I know you know at least one person who has an adblocker on their device. Not because I am some kind of future fortune teller, but because of hardcore data. In 2017, 615 million devices now use Adblock, which increases the odds of you knowing somebody. Why? It turns out 95 percent of people don’t like being interrupted and the other 5 percent hate it. To put it in the words of Jeffrey Zeldman: “We hate advertising so much, we’ve trained ourselves not to look at the top or right sidebar on most sites.” My parents would even mute the TV when commercials started during the break. Sounds pretty familiar, right? As Seth Godin puts it, the key to great marketing and sales is that you need to gain the privilege to contact your prospects, over time by building trust. Trust which can be built by blogging or other types of content creations. The problem? Creating high-quality content and hitting that publish button on a consistent basis is one of the hardest challenges around. What if we needed a shortcut to find and attract high-quality leads without disturbing them with ads? This is how Side Project Marketing was born. An alternative mix between content marketing and paid advertising that is slowly taking over the world. This guide will help you build yours from scratch.
Nearly every business leader (99% according to an HBR study) recognizes the need to build a data driven organization. However, so many struggle to use data for a variety of reasons, a big one of them being that data exists in all sorts of places. This is especially the case with startups, who use a number of out of the box tools that don’t connect to each other, and that only offer so much granularity and flexibility. The solution? A data warehouse.
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter