No results found for your search
A great deck by Mention on how they've managed to reduce churn by measuring NPS and building engagement, win back and upsell loops off of their survey results.
Hey, thanks for posting this here, that's a nice surprise!
I'd be very happy to hear your comments, as we are working on an ebook which will give more details on the implementation & results.
Hey Guillaume, loved the presentation. Thanks for sharing !
NPS is one of my favourite metric transforming qualitative data into quantitative and you take it to another level. Great job on that :)
I also wanted to ask you:
_ if you had tried to send the NPS question at a different time than one day after the end of the free trial?
_ how often do you send this NPS question once they are using mention?
_ do you send it to all your users or only paying customers? If all, are you segmenting the NPS score?
Hey Maxime, thanks for the appreciation !
- I have not *yet* tried sending emails at another timeframe. However, starting next week here's what we will do : display survey in-app for 5 days, then send a series of 2-3 emails, each delayed of 3 days. The campaign stops as soon as the survey is filled.
- We send this survey every 3 months
- We send the survey to all users, but with different rules. We calculate the NPS score separately for each
Great ! Thanks. Seems like you thought a bit about the subject. Any chance you have other resources?
Sure ! So we're working on a detailed NPS ebook, which you can register to get here : http://get.mention.com/nps
We will much more in detail the whole process from a simple NPS setup in 5 minutes to the top notch process we have at Mention.com !
WOW ! Awesome
Wow. Just Wow.
Also a(nother) giant kick in the pants to remind me how little I know.
Awesome deck! Great find @morgan
HFS this is awesome...
Thanks for the pointer @morgan. This is great. Feels like anyone who's using NPS and offers a free trial has weeks worth of experiments they could run.
Wow, nice insight from @gyu, again!
For everyone who wants to easily share the slides on Twitter (and encourage more people to join Growth Hackers), here are 2 tweets you can retweet, by Mention and Guillaume:
Interesting! A few weeks ago I created a tool to measure your NPS without too much hassle.
It's totally free to use so it's worth to try it out: www.downright.io
It is amazing how was Guillaume able to tweak this process to maximize efficiency and very impressive how he connected all the technological puzzle pieces together.
The in-app NPS survey service @mention now uses is our service called SatisMeter - https://satismeter.com .
At SatisMeter we are grateful for the feedback Guillaume provided while setting this up, it is inspiring to work with someone of his knowledge and skills.
Great preso! Like how it shows a continuous optimization of the process.
BACK on Timelines everywhere:
This is a fantastic slide deck, and love what they have done with NPS and the results.
We built a NPS platform that ticks so many boxes of what is described above.
1. Our NPS platform is automated and runs daily (vs a huge bulk send).
2. We are able to send a customers NPS survey X days after a customer joins, eg 1 day after a trail ends.
3. We can customise the response page based on a customers score.
4. We can send alerts out to the right people so you can take action on the feedback and improve your conversion rates.
(If you use Intercom.io we sync both ways, so customer NPS score and feedback is piped back into Intercom and you can manage all your marketing automation from there.)
If you are interested, try www.asknice.ly free trail (15k surveys in first month). Free plan is 100/month.
Disclaimer I am the co-founder, but highly believe what we have built absolutely helps companies succeed, would love your feedback.
Hey John, your product looks very promising. Here's what's key in what we were looking for :
• An integration with segment
• The capacity to run the NPS surveys in app and fallback to email
• Custom conditional questions
I have to say, I love your direct integration of customer success stories !
Hi Guillaume, Thanks for the feedback about AskNicely.
• It would not be very hard at all for us to add a "segment" integration that is currently on our 90 day roadmap.
• In app NPS is not our roadmap. We have incredible high response rates so we know email works and is respectful or our customers time. We feel that popping something up while you are trying to complete a task is not the optimal way to get feedback ( I personally swat these away ).
• A few of our customers have asked for additional questions (after trying us they realised 1 question is perfect), I would recommend that you try with one question. Because the opened ended of the NPS question customer feedback is purely about what the customer loves or hates about your service.
* Small note, a very very large customer of ours had a 7 question survey they sent customers, they have been more impressed at the results they are getting with 1 question and 4x the response rate with our service.
How over a third of our customers get over a 50% response rate.
Not to overstep John's pitch, but if you're looking for an in-app NPS Survey - we offer that as part of our free plan: http://www.iridize.com/nps/?utm_source=GH&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=NPS_page&utm_campaign=camp0315
And yes, I absolutely gobbled up your insights from the slide-deck. Specifically, your follow-up flow is elegant and makes a lot of sense.
Thanks for sharing, very interesting.
I must admit though, I have a bit of an issue with the email templates because they are untruthful.
Do you guys really sit down with a coffee and discuss the NPS score of every customer who responds?
so the answer is yes and no. Given the huge volume of answers, the emails have got to be automated.
However, we do look at the comments, and reach out manually when :
• it's a paying customer who voices an insatisfaction
• it's a trial customer who does not understand / get value out of our product
Thank you very much for those slides, they are really interesting to me.
I would like to ask you something @gyu:
- Is there an ETA for the ebook?
- Did you found some missing features in the Survey Service you have used? What do you think that service should had to be complete and remove integration pain for you?
Brilliant. I really like how although the system is automated there's still a human touch through the 'I was talking over coffee with ...... ' line in the email. Nice touch.
Except it's a blatant lie!
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.
Sweet! The link has been copied to your clip boardy board!
Flash isn't supported. Please copy the link manually.