No results found for your search
What's an effective approach/strategy for a soft product-launch?
The best advice I've ever read on the topic was from this post by @ericries: http://www.startuplessonslearned.com/2009/03/dont-launch.html
as for me, I do every launch in a few steps:
1) Post my design into Behance, Dribble. It's strange, but if your audience includes marketers and designers - give it a try. The key here is to find someone with a top ranked account. It helps to get first viewers and so on.
2) Betalist. An awesome ability to get first 200-300 testers. Just ask 15-20 of your friends to support you there.
3) ProductHunt. Yeah-yeah, there is a lot of how-to's on the internet how to do it.
4) Quora/Reddit. Step by step. Subreddit by subreddit and question by question.
5) Run PPC in FB with $1-5 budget per day.
6) And if everything is ok until this moment - go wide and run PR activities, scale your PPC and so on.
I launched over 30 product during last year, so if you have any questions due to this list - DM me. Would be happy to help!
You can pitch your solution on Producthunt
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.
Sweet! The link has been copied to your clip boardy board!
Flash isn't supported. Please copy the link manually.