No results found for your search
What are the best ways to reduce the long sales cycle involved in enterprise-level accounts in SaaS companies?
Great question! There's a lot you can do to nurture leads and try to shorten sales cycles. It mainly comes down to educate prospects and give them all the information they need/want, AND to create social proof for your company. The latter is often completely forgotten but is one of the most important aspects for Millennials, the biggest buyer group that now also provides many B2B decision makers.
So what can you do?
On your site:
- Extensive product documentation (don't make it too dry)
- Product videos
- FAQs (collect and update them over time)
Off your site:
- Send educating Email campaigns
- Publish content on important industry hubs (INC, Forbes, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Get prospects on a communication platform such as Slack
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.
Sweet! The link has been copied to your clip boardy board!
Flash isn't supported. Please copy the link manually.