No results found for your search
What are some good tips when it comes to marketing on Reddit?
Reddit is a community. You need to be a community member to market your brand on Reddit.
1. Choose your subreddits carefully (Keep your product's subject in mind).
2. Subscribe to the subreddits to receive post updates in your email. This will help you to discover newest updates timely.
3. Answer the questions wisely. Solve problems. Give value.
4. Post links to valuable external content.
5. Post links to your content (always share the best of the best with only 1 CTA).
6. Create questions on subreddits for content curation. Credit the contributors and share it the subreddit.
7. Use Reddit Alerts to get keyword alerts.
8. For product launches, write a detailed story, bold the headlines, use specific subreddits like /r/startups /r/Entrepreneur/.
As far as reddit is concerned, I would like to suggest some of the post to read out, which clarifies the basic points that you have to follow while working on reddit , so that you are not a shadowbanned user.
Here are the links:-
http://findnerd.com/search/index?searchOption=t&q=reddit Here you can see various blogs related to reddit like how to increase comment karma on reddit, how to avoid shadowbanning etc.
hope this help you!
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.
Sweet! The link has been copied to your clip boardy board!
Flash isn't supported. Please copy the link manually.