So, it's THAT time again. I have some ideas and would like to put them in writing. I used to run different blogs "back in the day," but I never put enough stress on the analytical part of the whole experience.
This time I would like to change it and treat the whole experience as a training ground for skills I currently don't posses.
My question is: How do I make sure my BLOG is ready for 2016 marketing?
I have bought a .com domain, I've secured a server and decided to work with Wordpress. Already got the theme installed.
- What are some useful plugins (both paid and free).
- How should I approach SEO (what works, what doesn't).
- How to set KPIs for my blog? How do I measure them.
- How do I retain my readers?
- What are some good content strategies you guys used to acquire new users, retain the old ones and monetize your fanbase?
I would like to keep this thread alive and write monthly updates on how this whole "blogging" experiences works out for me :) Hopefully, together we'll be able to help other people new to blogging too!
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter