Quickly just to provide context on my background:
- I have a good foundation with blogging + I do make money online, though not at a good enough level. I know a thing or two about making money online, but I'm definitely aware I have still a long way to forge ahead to attain my goal.
- I'm also an IT professional with 10yrs of exp. in Web development + Ecommerce
- I have an intermediate level in DevOps
- Been a PHP technical lead at different companies.
- I have also been a country manager setting a whole branch from scratch for a big global company
So as you can see, I have my share of experience with different "area of expertise" in my life till now. I'm very fond of being online and progressing in that area now.
My objectives now would be I want to go beyond intermediate level, towards an expert level in:
1) SEO world
2) Online marketing
So, can you guide me in a scientific way that I can progress on my own in a systematic way to achieve that. I'm a self-taught guy all the way + getting mentors when I'm stuck. So I also welcome any hints on the "coach or mentor online" if you have decent ones.
Grateful if you could guide me. Thanks.