A complete solution for growth teams
The end-to-end platform for content teams
Actionable Analytics insights in your inbox
Whether you need an in-company growth workshop,
hire and train a new growth team, deploy a growth
strategy or simply get a growth assessment before
planning the next steps, we've got you covered!
The #1 community for scalable growth.
Learn with the best minds in the world.
No results found for your search
Essential Books for Growing Your SaaS?
Hi! I'm doing a post on "Essential books for growing your SaaS". Care to share your suggestions? Thanks a lot!
1. Getting to Product/Market Fit: Running Lean by @ashmaurya
2. Scaling Post Product/Market Fit: Hacking Growth by @sean & @morgan
3. Cracking Acquisition: Traction by @yegg & @justinmares
4. Optimizing Onboarding: The Elements of User Onboarding by @samuelhulick
4. User Engagement: Hooked by @nireyal
5. Scaling Network Effect/Platform Type Businesses: Platform Scale by @sanguit
6. Analytics: Lean Analytics by Alistair Croll & @byosko
Also here's some past book related discussions from the past:
Wow, wonderful! Thank you so much!
If you want to read fundamentals of AARRR process with world's best practices, take a look at Introduction to Growth Hacking ( htttp://www.introductiontogrowthhacking.com ) This is my first e-book that I published two years ago.
Thanks, will do!
Everything Anuj suggested +
1. Lean startup by Eric Ries
2. Rework by Jason Friend
3. Hacking Growth by Sean Ellis
4. Scientific Advertising by claude hopkins - Old book but still a good read.
5. Cashvertising on copy writing - not particularly for SaaS for any online biz.
Thank you, Raviraj!
I'd suggest Product Demos That Sell by Steli Efti.
Also +1 Elements of User onboarding by @samuelhulick and Reworked by Jason Fried.
Cool, thanks Rishabh!
FYI, here's the final version of this blogpost http://blog.avangate.com/brilliant-books-that-saas-experts-recommend/
Hope you'll find it useful!
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.
Sweet! The link has been copied to your clip boardy board!
Flash isn't supported. Please copy the link manually.