A complete solution for growth teams
The end-to-end platform for content teams
Actionable Analytics insights in your inbox
Whether you need an in-company growth workshop,
hire and train a new growth team, deploy a growth
strategy or simply get a growth assessment before
planning the next steps, we've got you covered!
The #1 community for scalable growth.
Learn with the best minds in the world.
No results found for your search
Co-founders - what do you wish you knew about your fellow peers?
I find myself always asking questions what other cofounders are doing, and why. I would bet I'm not the only one. Feel free to ask your questions here, and let the GH community help each other out :)
What is actually driving growth. Not the total BS case studies that are constantly trending here.
Great questions @jdquey
Here are a few I have to add on...
8. How did you know you had product market fit?
9. Did you have a support group? If so, what type of people were in it?
10. Who was your first hire, do you think it was the right one?
11. Did you develop company values? If yes, how & when? If no, why?
Some questions I've been thinking about recently:
1. Did you raise funds from anyone? What were the advantages? Disadvantages?
2. If you pay yourself a salary, how much do you pay yourself?
3. What roles do you have? How do you effectively switch between the roles?
4. How much time do you put in every week?
5. What helped you grow from 0 to 10 customers?
6. What helped you grow from 10 to 100 customers?
7. What helped you get to product-market fit?
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.
Sweet! The link has been copied to your clip boardy board!
Flash isn't supported. Please copy the link manually.