I was wondering what touch points people have found work well with activation, retention, referrals and conversion.
A common few I always include in a drip campaign:
- A personal welcome email (typically within the first 48 hours) > Usually from the founder or someone high up and always offering a contact method (personal email or phone number)
- A case study to back your unique selling proposition (within the first 10 days) > I try to tie a ROI or something to the case study to make it have a wow factor
- Free trial / soft sell email (between 1 week and 3 weeks after signup) > Offer of a trial or a request for a call to discuss how we can work well with the customer
- 1 Month check in (30 days after signup) > Just a request for feedback or to see if there are questions, early stage I use this for customer development too
- 3 Month check in (90 days after signup) > Another check in and this doubles as a retention email