No results found for your search
Ask GH: If you could pull data from anywhere on the web what would it be and why?
I'm looking for inspiration! I'm looking for a cool data based project that will be relevant to growth hackers.
I wish I could intercept various companies cookies/pixel based data.
Edge of morality, but the amount of insight would be huge...
I tried to think of something profound, but nothing came quickly enough.
1. Keystroke logs over long spans of time (20+ years) for large populations complete with personally identifiable information, demographic, and behavioral data.
I would like for me and other people to understand:
1. How much time is wasted writing and rewriting sentences or entire messages to one another for a marginal improvement, if any.
2. How much time do we save by using keyboard shortcuts? (Geeky, I know)
3. How much time do we save using text abbreviations?
4. What is the ideal keyboard:mouse usage split for efficiency, efficacy?
5. Under what circumstances or under what conditions are people most likely to exhibit 'openness', moments of vulnerability, and reveal parts of themselves that they typically would not?
Wow amazing Idea! I wonder if you could tell when people are happy, or sad... Password security may be a issue though.
or just fall asleep on the keyboard like this:
"anisoufsbzadsl\.cn,as ansckvx aczdcvalskzxfcx"
As in, data that you can't pull from web scraping?
either one. just looking for a cool data based project that will be relevant to growth hackers.
Google Click stream data would be amazing, and wildly powerful! It would take a better man than me to mine it though!
So maybe, instead of that... The price of whisky at every bar in london, im pretty tired of the wild markup those guys are applying. 11 for a shot of whisky from a £30 bottle... in a rubbish bar.
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.
Sweet! The link has been copied to your clip boardy board!
Flash isn't supported. Please copy the link manually.