No results found for your search
@sovellis There's a few unique challenges to this.
1. You want to maintain all your contact & company profiles in sync across all your tools. This needs bi-directional sync (so updates in one tool are updated in another)
2. What are the sources for all your data, and how do you prioritise them (i.e. creating fallback strategies for the "most reliable" source for a type of data)
3. This needs to be as close to real-time as possible, so teams trust and use the data (vs. seeing different data in different systems because they're not recently updated).
This is the problem we solve at https://www.hull.io/ - combine all customer data into a unified person & company profile, transform that data (apply fallback strategies, cleanse data, transform it to use "natively" in each tool), segment with all your data, then map and sync across all your tools in real-time. For companies like Drift, Front, Mention & more, this is how they integrate all their tools, teams & data.
In my last role, we tried to do something similar by firing backend product data into HubSpot via webhooks but this was just integrating two tools and it was only uni-directional.
Thanks Megan! 🙌 The world is moving incredibly fast indeed!!!
It’s like being a celebrity if you have a great following list on twitter. WizUgo helped me a lot by giving me a lot of active followers in a very less time. It was like a dream for me. WizUgo made my life so easy and I cannot maintain my twitter account without WizUgo anymore. All thanks to WizUgo [com] for making my account look so cool and for making me not less than a celebrity, lol. It made my all day work easy as now I don’t need to pay most of my time on Twitter because WizUgo has got my back now.
That's very insightful, thanks for sharing man.
Definitely agree here.
Thanks for sharing Victoria, that's a great one!
That's a great article Adina, thanks for sharing that.
3) We've been experimenting with more or less 1-pagers and they've been incredibly effective. Unfortunately can't share any!
Thanks for being a listener :)
2) We use a ton of Zapier hooks that help our apps talk with each other. For example if a new deal closes, an e-mail gets sent out, it pushes to Slack, and an invoice gets created.
1.) Probloggers for writers. Upwork is hit or miss but recently has been great to me. Dribbble/Behance for designers. Toptal for finance/devs
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.