No results found for your search
Amazing ideas! Loved all of them. By the way, REVE Chat has just published a piece of article on 12 Successful Welcome Message Examples for Customer Onboarding - https://www.revechat.com/blog/welcome-messages/
Let us know how do you think it is and share if it is good. Thanks!
Hi, Kathy. Thank you for being here with us today.
1- With the corona crisis and lockdown what was the marketing strategy adopted by Uber with fewer people using your service? And with the 'new normal', how to 're-engage' with your users?
2- Was growth an established practice since you joined Uber or something that grew lately? If you were part of such a movement, could you tell us more about it?
3- Do you think that the secret for growth is increasing the velocity of experiments that you can run? And if you're not getting a lot of wins, how to keep your growth team engaged?
Hi, Ned. Thanks for being here with us.
1- For those companies willing to adopt a growth methodology. Would be wiser to start with the marketing or product team or the whole company should be able to take part in this action?
2- What role do you think growth hacking will play in enterprises over the next five years? And why is it so important these days?
2- As marketers, how to adapt our marketing strategy when something that we didn't expect happens. To be more clear, the pandemic crisis and the movement #blacklivesmatter?
Yes, that's probably another good way to look at it. Thanks for thinking through that and sharing your thought.
I wrote a big list of content promotion tactics here: www.seankirbycopy.com/content-promotion-guide that you might find helpful.
However, tactics are only as good as your promotion strategy. If you really want to effectively promote your blog posts you should be laying the groundwork before publishing. I've also written about that before. This post outlines a 3 step process you can follow to drive more traffic to your posts: www.seankirbycopy.com/drive-blog-traffic
I Agree with you on the topic "tips on growing your social media",
I Like the Point: 3. Post regular, high-quality content, this is a very important thing for any Website or Company.
The Zoom videoconferencing app has become a highly popular means of keeping in touch for a world increasingly in isolation during the corona virus pandemic, both for personal and professional meetings. However, in late March / early April, a number of complaints arose about Zoom’s privacy and security record, as more and more people flocked to the platform and a brighter spotlight was shined on how it worked and what data it possibly collected.
We recently ran a roundup of some of the free videoconferencing apps available, including Zoom. Since so many questions came up about Zoom’s security, we decided to run the roundup again, this time excluding Zoom and adding other apps that you can use instead. (Be aware, however, that since this article was originally published on April 1st, Zoom has added a number of features and updates in order to address the complaints.)
As before, it’s worth noting that while all of these have free versions, some are offering temporary access to additional features for those who are currently working from home or who want to check up on friends and relatives online.
There are a number of apps we have not included, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and FaceTime, that allow you to do video chats; they either require that all participants be members (Facebook, WhatsApp) or that you use a specific type of device (FaceTime, which is Apple-only). The following list includes more generalized applications that allow you to participate without having to actually register for the app (unless you’re the host).
Organizing data structure in tabular form with simplicity. Workmap is the best solution for your database management needs, it free from limitation, no dependency needed, and with easy drag and drop features and safety of your data is more important for us.
Follow the link to get more idea about the product: https://www.hyperoffice.com/blog/2020/04/23/access-vs-workmap/
Create Custom, Drag-And-Drop PostgreSQL Dashboards Within Seconds
• Get started monitoring quickly with out-of-the-box, templated dashboards for all of Datadog’s 400+ vendor-backed integrations, including PostgreSQL and AWS
• View performance in real time and easily pull in custom metrics, such as order quantities and revenue totals, via API or a StatsD handler
See Inside Any Stack, Any App, At Any Scale, Anywhere
• View infrastructure metrics, application traces, and logs all within a single pane of glass
• Visualize performance via heat maps, stacked graphs, top lists, and more
• Utilize customizable dashboards for all your cloud services, containerized environments, applications, on-premise databases, and more
• Explore historical metrics at 15-second granularity or better for over a year to better prepare for seasonal events
Automatically Surface Issues within Your Infrastructure
• Detect anomalies in your IT infrastructure within seconds using Watchdog
• View all your cloud and on-prem servers from a bird’s eye view; drill into individual hosts with 1 click
• Monitor your containers as quickly as they are created and destroyed
• Visualize highly-granular data and custom metrics in real time
Improve App Reliability & Collaboration Across Teams
• Diagnose root causes faster and see anomalous behavior across all your systems with one click using correlations
• View infrastructure metrics, application traces, and logs within a single pane of glass
• Communicate performance issues quickly with workflow integrations such as Slack and Pager duty
• Easily test hypotheses by overlaying events onto time-synchronized graphs
Receive Alerts Only for the Issues That Matter & Eliminate False-Positives
• Set up alerts for anomalies and outliers that account for daily, weekly, and seasonal fluctuations
• Proactively prevent outages and errors by alerting on metric forecasts
• Create composite alerts, based on Boolean logic, to reduce your time spent responding to spurious alerts
Looking for a zoom alternative , Read this article for the best and secure zoom conservation, here is the link:https://web.ushare.to/alternative-to-zoom/
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.