Senior Performance Marketer
Hustle the way to growth.
Traits: Amsterdam or remote · Full time · English
We believe that business growth starts with an amazing product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional shopping experience for shoppers by publishing beautiful catalogs online. We also give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained over 70% of a market share in the Netherlands, as well as a significant presence in other key markets. We think it’s time for a new challenge, so we’re setting our sights on conquering the rest of the world!
This is why we’re looking for a well experienced and determined Performance Marketer to help us bring and drive customer acquisition to a whole another level. Get in touch and let us know why you can help.
- Identify, set up and maintain marketing acquisition channels to increase inbound enterprise retail leads.
- Use a data-driven approach to optimize marketing acquisition channels and make them predictable in terms of activity & costs vs. result.
- Identify, review, and test new and emerging acquisition channels to expand our reach and grow our users base.
- Utilise your strong analytical ability to plan and execute experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate and optimise growth strategy
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, customer acquisition, retention and digital marketing, ideally in a B2B / SaaS environment
- Demonstrable analytical rigour: be able to quantitatively analyse marketing programs
- Well-versed in digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEA, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, online display media, etc.
- Not scared of a revenue commit, you’re ready to own a revenue goal/number and analyse your way to achieving it.
- Proven track record and history of analyse, optimise, and report on campaign performance; to ensure a positive ROI.
- You have an analytical mindset with focus on data-driven decision making.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral.
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us?
- €39.6k-€55.2k gross salary per year.
- 8% yearly holiday bonus.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- 30% tax ruling/benefit for candidates outside of the NL.
- Visa sponsorship possibilities for candidates outside of the EU.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities of the world.
- A great working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
- Option to work remotely.
- Free organic lunch with the team.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.