Vast Conference is looking for a seasoned digital marketing expert to manage all content and organic search optimization efforts. You will be responsible for managing peripherals, such as content marketing, website updates and overall performance, on-page optimization, landing page creation and keyword strategy to increase traffic volumes and overall brand exposure.
• Collaborate and execute on all website and search optimization efforts.
• Manage and maintain front-end of marketing websites with development team.
• Track, report, and review site analytics to determine progress towards goals.
• Content editing, creation and implementation across channels.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for separate search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and refinement.
• Research and implement SEO recommendations.
• Research and analyze competitive landscape.
• Develop and implement content and referring traffic strategy.
• Work with development team to ensure organic best practices are properly implemented.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Proven search optimization experience
• In-depth knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Kissmetrics)
• BS/MS degree or comparable working experience
• Competitive base salary + performance bonus
• 100% Medical & Vision insurance
• 2 weeks vacation | 5 sick days
• Fun and casual work environment
Working knowledge and experience with any of these tools considered a strong benefit for any candidate. Highlight or feature these experiences in your cover letter. Any application without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
About Vast Conference:
Headquartered in El Segundo, CA and part of the booming Silicon Beach tech landscape here in Los Angeles, Vast Conference develops leading audio and web conferencing applications to help users meet, collaborate and get more done, in less time.
We are a close team working in an upbeat atmosphere and a great working environment. With access points and a global footprint in over 70 countries around the world, our services support business critical communications for thousands of small and mid-size business users every day.