Sentieo’s product is a powerful software tool that is used by sophisticated investors to do research and analysis on stocks. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company generating significant revenue. As one of the first hires on our marketing team, you’ll be at the core of our marketing programs and will help develop a variety of the new content projects across different media. You should have experience in managing marketing campaigns, be analytical, and have a very strong writing background.
What you'll do:
- Drive and manage our content creation. Working closely with our VP Marketing, you will be the point person for content creation across multiple channels and formats including email, web, 3rd-party sites, and social media
- Audience engagement: Manage content creators and edit their material for different audiences, from hedge fund analysts to individual investors
- Manage and own day-to-day operations and processes of marketing automation, including data management, customer segmentation, targeting, and reporting
- Manage our blog: Take editorial ownership of Sentieo’s blog, plan a content calendar, and execute on it with the help of our team of product managers. Set up and manage a network of content partners to contribute to our blog
- Optimize and report on all of the above channels by measuring the effectiveness of content and tracking KPIs (traffic, conversions, etc.)
What you'll bring:
- At least 2 years in a marketing role with a dynamic company, B2B SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent written communication skills—you're both a strong writer & editor
- Experience planning and managing a robust content production schedule
- Expert in at least one modern marketing automation platform (e.g., Hubspot)
- Creativity and passion for what you do
- Deeply analytical, comfortable measuring results and making data-driven decisions
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with modern SaaS sales and marketing tools such as Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite
- Design experience with Sketch or Photoshop
- Writing or content-related awards & recognition
- Interest in finance and/or investing
Life at Sentieo:
- Join a fun & tight-knit team that is committed to achieving team goals while also focusing on personal growth
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible vacation & sick policy
- Nutritious meals & snacks provided daily
- Fun team outings (offsites, happy hours, etc.)
- Competitive compensation and equity package
Sentieo is a next-generation equity research platform. Built by former hedge fund analysts, our platform overlays state of the art search, collaboration, and visualization tools on financial data sets to allow investors to supercharge their research workflow.
Our product is currently being used at top hedge funds, investment banks and mutual funds around the world. We are a well-funded, fast-growing financial data startup which is quickly carving out its own niche in a $100 billion global market.
With offices in New York, San Francisco & New Delhi, you will be joining a global team of 100+ that is constantly striving to deliver value to our clients through excellence and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.