Packlane is an online B2B printing startup that is pioneering a brilliant solution to the packaging needs of businesses from small and medium enterprises to larger corporations. You will be working for a company that is breaking new ground in the way brands order and design the packaging that contains their products.
You are plugged-in, powered-on and ready to pounce at the first sign of brand-expanding potential. You take on marketing challenges like a genius breaks down a theorem: methodically, with a touch of inspired brilliance. Your eye for detail is microscopic, and you never lose sight of the prize ― as in KPIs and ROI. As Packlane’s newest marketing hire, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help a popular company climb even further, faster. Packlane gives brands the tools they need to make the best first impression possible. And we’re looking to you to do the same for our brand.
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate a well-balanced blend of paid, earned, social, content and affiliate marketing programs. If there’s a channel, we should be on it.
- Develop and own promotional email campaigns that win hearts and blow minds. (No spam, please.)
- Grow our business by making friends and playing nice with VIPs in ecommerce, design and fulfillment.
- Spearhead our involvement in events that connect us with customers, including sponsorships of niche conferences and meet ups.
Who You Are:
- A Prior senior marketing executive at a fast-growing startup
- Excited about design and its power to influence customer perceptions.
- A confident, effective communicator ― whether you’re using a keyboard or your voice.
- Familiar with all varieties of acquisition and retention metrics, including CAC, LTV, K-factors and more.
- The owner of an insightful, strategic mind who is never afraid to raise your hand and say, “What if … ?”
- Entrepreneurial. Enthusiastic. Energetic.
- Health care reimbursement up to $250/month
- 10 days PTO + 9 public holidays
- Remote work environment