To empower the entire subscription industry to grow, we need to consistently build and improve our demand generation programs and strategies. We also need to make sure that we’re building a strategy that drives awareness of our product, increases online and offline lead generation, and builds the marketing pipeline for net new and expansion opportunities.
The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-paced environment, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and, working directly under the CEO, build our demand generation engine.
What you’ll be doing:
- Amplifying high-quality content produced by our content and video teams
- Building scalable, effective campaigns that drive marketing contributed pipeline for both new customers and existing accounts
- Building a lead scoring and attribution model that showcases marketing’s direct and indirect contributions to the campaign, channel, and account level
- Developing new demand generation strategies and programs as Price Intelligently moves into new verticals and geographies
- Managing top of the funnel demand generation and own our monthly, quarterly, and yearly lead goals
- Seeing the future and figuring out what our next 2-3 marketing channels might be.
- Continually refining and optimizing demand generation efforts based on both quantitative metrics as well as qualitative feedback from BDR’s, sales reps, and sales management.
- Working across sales and marketing to identify and build best in class lead follow up processes
- Improving conversion rate of visitors to the website into qualified leads and pipeline
- Reusing and repackaging existing campaign assets in creative ways to increase demand generation offers
What you need to succeed:
- 5 + years of marketing experience with a focus on lead/demand gen, lead qualification, paid acquisition, and marketing operations
- Experience owning demand generation and scaling growth at a high growth B2B SaaS / software company
- Analytical skills; you love spending your days thinking through lead scoring, marketing attribution, and building funnels in tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Mode, and of course you love a good a spreadsheets
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of increasing and improving existing demand gen strategies
- Strong background using data to inform acquisition strategy
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting
- You thrive working in metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Resilient - startup experience a plus
- Speech and Debate Experience
- Experience building marketing campaigns at a multi-product company
Why Price intelligently/ProfitWell?
At Price Intelligently, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a fast-paced environment