3D Issue, is a digital publishing software company with an established customer base of over 10,000 existing customers which include the likes of eBay, Microsoft, Google, NASA, MENSA and the NFL.
We are seeking an experienced growth hacker who can
- Selling visitors on the value that our products can add to their business processes.
- Generate enterprise leads through outbound campaigns
- Cross-sell the benefits of new products our existing customer base
3D Issue is a company that believes in meritocracy, ensuring that results are always recognized and rewarded accordingly.
- Lead our website, email, PPC, SEO and all customer communications.
- Deliver strategic and operational recommendations to the editorial team for optimizing marketing content for search
- Monitor and iterate all lead and sales communications to maximize marketing message
- Optimize SERP through schema markup, tracking for duplicated content, url structuring, and sitemaps
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Record and report on all daily activities
- A commercial experienced Growth Hacking Savant with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Hard-working and entrepreneurial
- Working knowledge of the online digital publishing space
- Familiar with all varieties of acquisition and retention metrics
- Expert in Google AdWords, analytics, webmaster tools, SEMrush and Moz
- Strong communicator and presenting skills
- Strong analytical background
- Receive commissions on sales that have been generated through your work
- 21 paid holidays and 9 public holidays
- Ability to work remotely