Growth Marketing Manager, Web Optimization
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral is looking for a growth marketer and web conversion optimization expert to guide experimentation across RingCentral web properties. As an optimization expert, you’ll partner with a cross-functional team to develop new ideas for improvement, create a testing strategy, and test your hypotheses across the entire web experience.
You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with experimentation (A/B testing), personalization, website analytics and the tactics needed to improve user experience and drive increased performance.
- Develop, manage and deliver website testing strategy and online optimization roadmap of tests (including headlines, copy, value propositions, and calls to action to improve conversions
- Analyze website behavior and performance metrics to develop user experience optimization efforts
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, the definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations.
- Manage multiple and concurrent test projects, keep them on schedule and within scope
- Configure and use website analytics and testing platforms to measure the performance of experiments
- Monitor performance KPIs for changes in trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team
- Provide insights by gathering qualitative and quantitative user feedback via multiple formats (usertesting.com, onsite live feedback, usability hub, heat maps, adobe analytics etc.)
- Read, document and communicate results and recommendations of all initiatives and A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders regularly
- Verify and maintain the integrity of data sources used to record funnel metrics in Adobe Analytics.
- Partner closely with the Demand Gen team, Product Marketing, and Content Marketing, Customer Marketing, and other stakeholders on web initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in statistics, finance, mathematics, analytics, or in a quantitative discipline. MBA a plus.
- 4-6+ years of experience running web projects focused on driving engagement and conversion rate optimization.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the AB / Multivariate testing
- Deep experience in web analytics, including Adobe Analytics Suite.
- Strong experience with web CMS systems, behavioral analytics and website targeting, (eg Adobe AEM, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Clicktale).
- Experience writing marketing and analytics requirements documents.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate complex test results findings and recommendations persuasively, in a compelling and easy to understand manner
- Demonstrated ability to work extremely well with cross-functional teams; independently and proactively (design, marketing, support, development, product).
- Must be results oriented and able to prioritize multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment and can execute plans and initiatives with sense of urgency.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.