We are a well funded 500startups portfolio technology start-up based in Dubai and that aspires to positively impact humanity through its commitment to challenging the status-quo and ambition to disrupt the conventional approach of how the world uses mobility services.
About the Role
The Growth Marketing team is a combination of cross functional departments of marketing, engineering, design & data science. The team is vital to growing both the community and the top line business growth for the company.
The team is responsible for driving performance funnel goals by planning, experimenting & delivering digital strategies. As part of the team, you will leverage organic & paid social channels to help the company achieve our growth goals. This role utilizes a strong analytical background with a passion for executing scalable media strategies. Success in this role means maximizing the value of our digital media investments in order to drive impact for our brand.
What will you be doing:
- Build and execute a best-in-class global digital strategy for organic and paid channels to achieve acquisition goals
- Manage audiences, creatives, budget and bidding strategies to maximize efficiency for owned programs; including technical setup of experiments and analysis of results
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed aggressive company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Design to build features and creatives that enable a scalable media plan
- Collaborate with team's across business units including to ensure alignment, and find opportunities to accelerate overall business growth
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize most impactful projects, and evaluate engineering and data science technical requirements for projects
- Be an end-to-end channel owner which includes tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization and automation across both web and apps
What we like:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Proven results in growth marketing across social, digital, and organic media
- Analytical and data savvy marketer
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment design and implementation
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams
- Previous relationships/interactions with key vendors and partners
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in global teams, or a start-up and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus