Who We Are
Eating Europe is dedicated to making vacations unforgettably delicious by taking guests on tours which combine history, culture, and the absolute best food available in that country. With tours in 5 cities across 4 European countries (and growing!), we are one of the largest food tour companies in the world with plans to get even bigger. We need a marketing team leader who is a self-starter, comfortable spending most days working remotely coordinating with a team and meeting weekly in London.
Who You Are
You thrive in a role where you can balance leading a team and encouraging their growth but also working independently to take an idea and run with it from planning to execution and reporting. You can juggle multiple projects with ease and have a handle on everything needed from each person in order to keep things moving along. You move quickly and utilize data to drive decision-making. You get excited about trying new strategies and doing what hasn't been done before.
- Lead all strategic digital marketing growth efforts and really get things done
- Hire, scale and reorganize the marketing team to complement your own strengths and the overall marketing strategy
- Work closely with the company's management and operations managers across all cities to keep everyone on the same page with all ongoing and upcoming projects and to prioritize offline initiatives
- Oversee, plan, and execute all website updates and A/B testing
- Oversee the management of all digital channels (SEO, PPC, social, email, retargeting, affiliates, etc.) including the management of staff and/or freelancers where necessary
- Build relationships with industry partners
- Fantastic communication and organizational skills
- Experience working remotely
- Experience successfully leading a team
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, reporting, and uncovering insights from data
- A high comfort level with SEO and how to best optimize search traffic
- Experience developing, planning, and executing digital marketing campaigns along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting
- Experience in running medium-sized paid search and social campaigns that were ROI driven
- Experience in creating and editing copy that is focused on driving sales
- The ability to find answers to hard questions
- A deep understanding digital marketing strategy including how to integrate content marketing, SEO, and Social Media as part of a cohesive strategic plan
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Experience in the travel industry is a major plus and compensation is competitive.