Canvas is seeking a versatile Growth Marketing Manager to drive growth via paid acquisition channels (e.g. Facebook and Google) and other channels that you identify as core to our overall growth. You are skilled at optimizing campaigns across multiple channels using native tools and third-party tools, and you can easily optimize campaigns down funnel by improving web traffic and running A/B tests. You are creative, yet technical, and you can help us as we explore new growth avenues (both paid and unpaid).
Data is your best friend, and you’re comfortable working with designers, engineers, and product managers to get things done. Qualified candidates should be paid acquisition experts, and the best candidates are hungry to learn even more. You should be passionate about learning new things and won’t be afraid of new challenges thrown your way. This role has the opportunity to evolve in a variety of ways, and it’s an exciting chance to help drive growth strategy for an early stage product with great traction.
You’ll report to the Head of Growth and will work collaboratively with other key stakeholders on things like analytics, website optimization, and other core acquisition strategies.
- Grow our online traffic by developing and executing paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels
- Manage the selection and integration of acquisition and A/B testing technologies to help improve the effectiveness of acquisition campaigns
- Plan and execute A/B testing campaigns to optimize acquisition efforts
- Develop budgets and manage media buying on key acquisition channels
- Track and analyze core advertising and funnel metrics to determine success of campaigns and uncover optimization areas
- Explore new acquisition opportunities outside of paid acquisition, including things like SEO, email marketing, or website optimization
- Evaluate tracking and attribution strategies to come up with data-driven decisions that drive growth performance evaluation
- Work with our in-house design team to prioritize and manage ongoing creative and audience testing
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a multi-faceted growth marketing role with particular focus on running paid user- acquisition campaigns in a performance-driven environment
- Experience with Facebook, Google AdWords, and other major advertising channels
- Experience using SQL, Excel, and analytics tools to gather and analyze data to inform strategies
- Experience working with landing page and web optimization tools like Optimizely
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with email marketing tools & HTML/CSS a plus
- Prior experience in SEO a plus
- Technical degree (economics, engineering, statistics, etc.) strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented: you are able to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.