Appcues grew revenue over 250%+ in 2016 and is on track to grow 4x in 2017 due to extremely strong inbound lead generation and a highly engaged free trial base. We’re growing a team of responsible, empathetic, smart men and women who want to make a meaningful impact growing a business.
This is an opportunity to accelerate growth on a winning team moving from Seed Stage through Series A. You’ll be challenged to learn and grow as we do and leave a lasting mark on our strategy.
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for helping bring our product to market by improving the health and helpfulness of our inbound funnels.
You'll be individually accountable for improving conversions throughout the buyer’s journey and improving our customer experience through everything you build.
This is a unique role for the right marketer, as you'll be building an audience of growth marketers (and product people) much like yourself.
- Establish a scalable growth process to identify and prioritize opportunities, experiment effectively, and measure conversions
- Implement growth experiments across landing pages and with email to increase conversions at different stages of the buyer’s journey for different personas
- Build personalization strategy to nurture and convert different customer personas
- Develop and implement strategy to generate more revenue generation for low-touch user-base
- Optimize website, blog, and landing pages for conversion
- Increase traffic by setting up and optimizing email campaigns and personalized nurturing programs; work with content team to identify and product helpful assets for our underserved audiences
- Work with our freelance paid specialist and freelance designer to create ads that convert to revenue
- Improve our product’s activation rate with personalized triggered email and in-app messages. Work with the product team to optimize our onboarding experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience for a technology company
- Experience building growth-focused systems that scale
- Demonstrated success influencing and converting users
- Experience building and testing email nurturing drips
- Experience building and testing landing pages
- Experience working with personalization tools such as Clearbit
- A proven method to identify and prioritize experiments
- Competency with analytics and excel
- High standards for customer experience and design
- A problem solver with a passion for learning
A BIT ABOUT APPCUES THE COMPANY:
We're a small team (about twenty) of friendly people who like to work together
We strive to be transparent and inclusive at all levels of the business. This means there are many opportunities to make an outsized impact
We're located in Fenway (for now), Boston's fastest-growing neighborhood and an emerging anchor point for tech startups (and good food)
We offer medical and dental insurance benefits, equity and quarterly equity bonuses, conference, and education reimbursement, an equipment stipend, and an unlimited vacation policy