As the marketing guru on the newly formed growth team, your role will be centered around running kick-ass marketing experiments to unlock huge growth for the company. If you love using data in a "test and learn" environment to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you.
In your first year you will:
- Build and execute a growth strategy to acquire new users across web, paid media, email, etc.
- Using Facebook, implement A/B and multivariate tests to drive new traffic, optimize conversions, and meet other key performance metrics.
- Build and optimize (and optimize again) pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns across various channels.
- Measure marketing initiatives against metrics to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns.
- Research and test new marketing channels and platforms to lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft and optimize landing pages for conversions and SEO.
- Expertise in Facebook advertising and an in-depth knowledge of other social network advertising platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of paid search (Google AdWords).
- Solid understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, and a/b testing.
- A team player and self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data driven and decisions.
- Experience in international SEM, SEO, and integrated campaign development is a plus.
- A very competitive salary
- A healthy work / life balance
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- A generous options package
- Gym & learning allowances
- A flexible career path
- Free healthy snacks, ping pong tables, and video games