Who We Are:
Jell is an early stage startup with a mission to help managers build happy, productive teams. We have a great product, thousands of happy users, and ready to scale growth. So we're hiring our first full-time marketer to help.
Who You Are:
You're passionate about great products and helping customers be successful. You're an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in a startup environment. You're obsessed with figuring out how to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
You move quickly, and use data to inform decisions. You seek out new platforms and marketing tactics to find growth. You get excited about trying a dozen different things to figure out what will work... and then follow through to put together the process and framework to get that to scale.
What You'll Do:
You'll be responsible for everything marketing at Jell, but with a specific focus on growth. You'll:
- Be focused on figuring out the best ways to get customers interested in our product.
- Identify, deploy, and measure effectiveness of new marketing experiments to drive growth.
- Talk to customers and prospects to understand and document objections and opportunities. Use those learnings to identify opportunities for reaching new customers.
- Own execution for our content marketing strategy across all platforms (blog posts, videos, webinars, ebooks, email newsletters, social media, etc.).
- Own execution for our paid advertising strategy across all platforms (AdWords, retargeting, social media, etc.).
- Own website, email and product messaging to increase conversion, engagement and retention.
- Work closely with management to craft growth strategies to support company goals.
- Work closely with the product team to plan product rollout and communication.
- Work closely with freelance copywriters or other external resources to execute on marketing initiatives.
How You'll Qualify:
- Prove that you're a self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Have experience working in a startup or similar entrepreneurial environment.
- Have experience working in growth marketing, CRO, SEO, or similar roles.
- Have a mastery of tools to help measure and optimize growth experiments.