Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent.
We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits. In the Communications Business Group, we are passionate about delivering spectacular experiences in the office and in the conference room just as Dolby already does in the movie theater or at home.
- Engineer, build and manage the lead generation engine to generate increased number of qualified opportunities week after week.
Responsibilities - Growth & User Acquisition
- Manage and optimize performance of all demand channels and investments through continuous test and measurement.
- Execute account-based marketing programs to generate demand within targeted segments, markets and companies.
- Oversee and manage various Web marketing programs, assets and initiatives, including website content and user experience, search marketing, and online advertising.
- Project manage external resources such as contract developers, creative agencies, and content writers.
- Assist in defining the annual marketing budget; optimize available budget with the goal of improving results while controlling/managing costs and adjusting priorities as required.
- Monitor and manage digital channels end to end (Search Engine Marketing, Paid Social, Email, Display, etc.).
- Build the prospecting database and connect it to all the data entry points.
- Build and manage our user acquisition tool stack (marketing automation, tag management, content management).
- Collaborate with other teams (Engineering, Customer Success & Product) to share findings, collect feedback, and generate further growth.
- 7+ Years of growth experience
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Proven ability to build innovative programs, run experiments and synthesize results.
- Experience executing a high-performing SEO or content growth strategy from end to end.
- Proven ability to build successful and lasting processes.
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, including multi-touch marketing automation-based campaigns.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline.
Nice to have
- Driven, highly energetic, “can do” attitude
- Programing skills: Python, SQL, Json.