NEFF & LRG are looking for an experienced eCommerce Marketing Manager to join the Irvine team to help drive sustainable growth while staying true to the brand DNA. This role is a key part of driving a DTC DNVB mentality at historically wholesale-minded brands.
The eCommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for driving growth, customer acquisition and general website management. This position’s pillars consists of: Digital Marketing management, Content Coordination, Marketing Calendar production and maintenance, Email Marketing conceptualization and construction, and any/all Marketing efforts that pass through or affect the web sites. The Marketing Manager ensures that the eCommerce Marketing ecosystem is functioning and driving profitable growth.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the ideation, maintenance and execution of the eCommerce Marketing Calendar, creating and executing an online marketing strategy for the department.
- Ensuring YoY Growth in Traffic, Sales and Conversion Rate.
- Lead the ideation for promotions, marketing campaigns, branded campaigns, any eCommerce-centric marketing.
- Exceptional knowledge of Paid Search and Social advertising, specializing in Google and Facebook Ads.
- Paid Marketing Agency Management.
- Performance, spend and KPI reporting.
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Shopify, A/B testing and conversion optimization.
- SEO and Conversion focused strong copywriting skills.
- Responsible for the cadence, conceptualization and creation of our eCommerce Email Marketing program, including mass campaigns, transactional emails, drips, list growth, etc.
- Work closely with Creative and Brand resources to ensure campaigns are timely and on-brand
- Working with Creative and Brand teams, productively communicate Digital Marketing specs/needs, Onsite Content refresh needs, Email Send assets, and any other asset direction needed to ensure optimal content in digital space; namely design and copy consistency, platform regulations and specs honored, and conversion a primary focus.