Ceros is the world's leading collaborative design platform. We empower designers and marketers to create beautiful, interactive content experiences, all without the need to write a code or test in all those pesky browsers.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, GE, Red Bull, United Airlines, and IBM.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
We are seeking a badass marketer with a background in digital. This role will touch everything from email marketing to landing page optimization, to ideas to make the website into a lead gen engine. You don’t have to have experience in everything but should have a strong digital mindset and a stronger opinion about how to use digital to drive business goals.
- Take an innovative approach to leveraging the wealth of content created at Ceros to drive engagement, conversion, and opportunities for the team to pursue.
- Bring new ideas to the table around top of funnel lead generation and engagement
- Out of the box thinking - we want an innovator, not the standard B2B playbook
- Manage, optimize, or remove obvious and non-obvious conversion points in the sales and marketing funnel
- Support after sale marketing, such as automated nurturing streams to customers and active pilots
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, and come up with new, non-lame ways to engage the people in our database.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past engagement and website interactions, customer lifecycle, lead score, and other things we haven’t thought of, to ensure people are getting relevant messages they actually enjoy.
- Manage the Inbound Business Development Rep - make sure demos get responded to, MQLs are prospected to, and that we’re providing an amazing experience for people who want to talk to us.
- Understand SEO, what things are worth optimizing, what things aren’t, and know when and where to spend your time trying.
- Understand and potentially test paid media to understand how we can leverage it to find new people who need Ceros.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing
- Proficient using CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads. (general familiarity with Hubspot capabilities)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics, and with trying new things to make marketing interesting.
- Excellent communicator.
- Passionate about one or two things that have nothing to do with work.
- Not overly concerned about the inconsistent use of periods in this job description
- Stock Options
- Premium healthcare
- Macbook Air
- Unlimited vacation days
Some additional Key things to know
- This is a New York-based Role
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position