Reporting to the CXO, the Director of Demand Generation is charged with establishing a scalable pipeline generating machine and integrating our core Marketing functions more closely. You will lead Growth, Operations, and Events. We are looking for a leader who can create the strategy, then execute to perfection and drive measurable results that make a big impact on our business. As an early member of our marketing team, you will have a great deal of influence in the shaping of our marketing organization.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement a thoughtful multi-channel B2B demand generation strategy (digital, events, direct mail, etc.) to drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Develop and execute lead generation programs to drive platform signups, content downloads, opportunity generation and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Manage pipeline between Marketing and Sales Leads to identify sales needs proactively
- Strategize with the ABM and Product Marketing teams to deliver campaigns to the right people, across the right channels
- Drive strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel – via email, webinars, events, co-marketing, etc.
- Lead and grow demand generation and marketing ops team through hiring, coaching, and training
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation and marketing operations
- Directly attribute leads, pipeline and revenue to measure the ROI of your programs, communicating to the rest of the team and company
- Be an ambassador of the Fictiv brand, developing Demand Generation program that aligns with the company’s values and messaging
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation role; 2+ years experience managing employees
- Self-starter and multitasker; comfortable being an individual contributor and a manager and juggling multiple projects and driving them to completion
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Growth and data-driven mindset (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strategic thinker who can translate business objectives into effective demand gen programs
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools: we use Marketo and Salesforce
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.