Imagine a world where people wake up every morning…
inspired to GROW, be EXCELLENT and make an IMPACT.
That’s what we do… and we need your help.
Darren Hardy, mentor to top CEOs and business leaders, NY Times bestselling author, keynote speaker and former publisher of SUCCESS magazine, and his amazingly talented A-Team are looking to hire a superstar Digital Advertising Manager.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged A-Team works virtually but collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible but the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do. This is what we believe.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
You are the superstar we are looking for if…
- You eat, sleep and breathe content marketing – this role is more than just a job to you… it’s a passion.
- You love the human growth and success industry and want to help Darren positively influence today’s greatest influencers.
- You are a confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You execute with speed and decisiveness and understand how to manage priorities.
- You are a BIG THINKER with a small ego. You understand success is about the impact of the work and winning as a team.
- You have a relentless commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- You are jazzed to be able to work virtually from home and can easily travel to America’s Finest City, San Diego, for fun and energetic A-Team meetings.
- You are excited to travel to our live events (2 to 4 per year in awesome locations) to meet the incredible achievers of our community, all expenses paid.
- You have a positive nature, choosing to focus on the brighter side. You see the opportunity within a challenge. No whiners or debbie-downers allowed.
- You love to engage and collaborate with a team (check out this badass team).
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You are HUNGRY and EAGER to learn, grow and become #BetterEveryday.
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
What you will do:
- Manage and optimize all paid advertising campaigns.
- Lead subcontractors that will help you execute campaigns with excellence.
- Research, develop and implement new paid acquisition channels and strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to design, write, and build new campaign assets such as ad creative and landing pages.
- Optimize spend and manage budget to produce drive massive GROWTH while staying within ROAS expectations.
- Rigorously test and improve existing campaigns to increase scale across a variety of channels.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices with an understanding of how they can be applied to digital campaigns.
The experience you need:
2+ years of focused work in paid digital advertising on Facebook and Google.
Also you should have at least some direct hands-on experience in advertising on other platforms/channels including Instagram, YouTube, Yahoo, Bing, banner ads, etc.
A proven track-record managing LARGE campaigns in excess of $2,000/day spend.
NICE TO HAVE – The ability to create basic graphic assets needed to keep campaigns fresh and perform basic updates to landing pages if needed.
Compensation: BETTER than competitive.
We pay to have the BEST.
NOTE: SUPERSTARS ONLY.
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are a well versed Paid Advertising Manager. This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A-player. We don’t tolerate any of THIS.
If this is you then go here to submit an inquiry & apply for this position (<5min):