Want a job that’s fun and rewarding? ? Want an online business and team that challenges you to be better, in and out of the office? How about an environment where you can actually implement your ideas? How about a job where you get autonomy and make an impact on a great business to business application that is getting traction right across the world?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and qualify for this job, we’d love to meet you.
Headquartered in Killorglin, Ireland, Tweak is a leader in online design and launched Tweak Cloud in 2016 – an online application that makes managing, editing and sharing marketing and brand content a breeze. We work with some great global brands and have won awards for our great interface and amazing engineering achievements.
HOURS & LOCATION:
This is a full-time position based in our Killorglin, Co. Kerry headquarters. It’s friendly small town that’s famous for Puck Fair, a 400 year old festival where the goat becomes King for 3 days every August – and we all get to act the goat!
WHAT YOU’LL BE CHARGED WITH:
We’re looking for an inspired writer that knows how to manage their own time and that of others. You need to be a first class writer, editor, and curator who is comfortable with technology and creating rich, brand building content.
Ideally, this will include an expert understanding of SEO best practices, content creation, content curation & management, content distribution/amplification, and brand positioning that will support and advance our growth efforts. However, if you’re an amazing, creative and hard-working writer, we’ll provide training.
You’ll be responsible for understanding our short and long-term goals and optimizing/adjusting our content marketing efforts to help achieve them.
Finally, you’ll help manage and grow the team that will make our content engaging and relevant to our prospective and current customers.
- Work side-by-side our senior team to refine blog content strategy, optimize content curation/creation systems for greater output and effect, as well as optimize our blog as a channel for lead-generation and customer conversions
- Manage content distribution and amplification by publishing and promoting content through various online channels, influencers, and partnerships with other publishers
- Measure and identify best performing content promotion/amplification strategies and optimize those strategies once discovered; it’s about the numbers – we’re focused on a data & analytics driven in your approach to content
- Manage production & publishing of content for our social media pages; you will offload this responsibility & assume a managerial role once we hire for SM marketing
- Assist our CMO in writing and editing promotional copy, guest blog posts, emails and customer service-related copy and other website materials that are in-line with our company’s tone and mission.
- Create web content that converts browsers to customers and brand loyalists.
- You will need a creative writing style that mixes editorial efficiency with a flair for inspiring and motivating customer action. Must stay on top of marketing trends to ensure that content sticky and fresh for our audience of CEOs, CFOs and CMOs.
- Proofreading and fact-checking. 100% accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Continuously improve yourself and others around you.
- Contribute to the company by providing great ideas and feedback.
- Have fun with us!
- A natural writer who has a track record of producing great copy for 3+ years in a professional setting.
- Proven experience creating content with a portfolio of work.
- Comfortable working in and across numerous platforms on the Web.
- Work extremely well collaboratively; take constructive criticism.
- Excellent managerial skills; you know how to motivate teams, identify & eliminate bottlenecks, and enhance productivity through new habits & routines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to succeed under minimal supervision.
- Very web-savvy and up-to-date with developing tools and methods.