Superstar Client Experience Manager
Imagine a world where people wake up every morning…
inspired to GROW, be EXCELLENT and make an IMPACT.
That’s what we do… and we need your help.
Darren Hardy, mentor to top CEOs and business leaders, NY Times bestselling author, keynote speaker and former publisher of SUCCESS magazine, and his amazingly talented A-Team are looking to hire a superstar Client Experience Manager.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged A-Team works virtually but collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible but the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do. This is what we believe.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
You are the superstar we are looking for if…
- You have a deep seeded PASSION for the personal growth and development industry and you want to help Darren and the A-Team positively influence today’s greatest influencers.
- Good is not good enough – you have an obsession for WOWing people. You enjoy coming up with new and creative ways to blow client expectations out of the water.
- You are a self-starter, and confident in your instincts – you are NOT AFRAID to tackle a challenge, even if it’s new – you figure it out!
- You have wicked-awesome persuasion and marketing skills in everyday communication
- You are HUNGRY & EAGER to learn, grow & become #BetterEveryday.
- You are resourceful in finding creative solutions to tough problems, and have a knack for turning tricky situations into a moment of WOW.
- You understand and/or can quickly master various shopping cart, referral tracking, payment processing and CRM software.
- You love to engage and collaborate with a team (check out this badass team).
- You have a positive, caring and upbeat nature with a strong drive to serve others.
- You enjoy managing many problems and projects at once with speed, efficiency and poise.
- You are jazzed to be able to work virtually from home and can easily travel to America’s Finest City, San Diego, for fun and energetic A-Team meetings and Darren Hardy events.
- You are a voracious learner and are excited to embark on a tour of mastery.
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
What you will do:
- Market for (and track) repeat and referral purchases.
- Own all touch-points of the client’s journey after the initial sale. You will work in conjunction with marketing, web development, and company leadership to consistently and and effectively improve the client journey.
- You will be the voice for the client during all strategy meetings.
- You will ensure our values are embedded within every interaction with our clients.
- Assist in new product research, development and quality control.
- Assist in event planning and management to create mind-blowing value and an unforgettable client experience.
- Upgrade and maintain the company’s tracking and reporting of client related data.
- Manage proper adoption and use of all systems and technology that influences the client experience (and lead in the research and addition/upgrade of new technology if needed).
- Oversee all of the product delivery methods and communication, including high impact event touch points for maximum IMPACT for the client.
- Define structures, rules, and policies to enhance the effectiveness of the team to always WOW clients at a moment’s notice.
The experience you need:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a marketing or client experience position in a client-focused work environment.
- 1+ years experience in a leadership position managing others.
Compensation: BETTER than competitive.
We pay to have the BEST.
NOTE: SUPERSTARS ONLY.
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are a well-versed client experience manager. This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A-player. We don’t tolerate any of THIS.
If this is you then go here to submit an inquiry & apply for this position (<5min):