Jobbatical connects globally minded companies with a community of ready-to-relocate business, technology, and creative professionals.
On the Jobbatical marketing team, we love content. And we love changing the world of work. Content about the changing world of work? Why, that's pretty much our favorite thing! If you're a B2B marketing maven who feels at home in the digital space, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a B2B content marketer to be responsible for increasing the number of inbound business leads to Jobbatical.com. In this role, you will build domain expertise with content that positions Jobbatical as a thought leader in the HR and recruiting space.
In addition to coming up with and creating high-quality SEO-optimized content, you will be responsible for promoting the benefits of Jobbatical throughout the B2B world. You'll research and nurture syndication partnerships, land guest blog opportunities, and drive promotion across leading industry publications.
- Determine the plan for key B2B communications assets (the Jobbatical blog, social media presence, white papers, etc.).
- Brainstorm content ideas to establish Jobbatical as an indispensable resource in hiring and HR.
- Create compelling, SEO-optimized content that establishes Jobbatical as an expert in the hiring and recruiting space. Topics of interest include diversity, the benefits of hiring internationally and other hot buttons for growing companies.
- Create and maintain client testimonials for the Jobbatical website.
- Cultivate relationships with journalists, editors, and publications in our vertical.
- Secure a presence in industry trade publications by developing relationships with influencers and reporters.
- Collaborate with our product and marketing teams to optimize the B2B marketing funnel from the broad information-seeking stage to the data-based specifics of A/B testing signup forms.
- You have 3+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on digital.
- You're a strong writer who can convert technical capabilities into clear, concise and compelling benefits for startup and enterprise companies.
- You're an effective communicator and storyteller who can work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- You're proactive, reliable, and responsible.
- You can turn data into actionable insights to inform the marketing process.
- You have experience interfacing with clients and synthesizing messages clearly to senior leaders.
- Experience with creating thought leadership through podcast and video marketing is a plus.
Compensation and perks:
- You'll receive a competitive local salary as well as equity options. Let's talk numbers in the interview stage!
- We are super excited to have you on our team, so we'll take care of your visa and work permit and cover your travel costs to Tallinn.
- We're SO excited to have you join us that we'll also cover your first month's accommodation while you get settled in.
- Your health insurance will be covered. You'll also get family leave, flexible hours, and an allowance for books, Uber, and sports.
- Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and snacks, and we brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
- We have a fun, flexible work environment where everyone has enough space (both literal and metaphorical) to do their best work. We'll also provide the hardware you need.