Since our inception in 2009, Foursquare has been a leading force in changing how location information enriches our real-world and digital lives. As a location intelligence company, Foursquare is comprised of two well-known consumer apps, Foursquare and Swarm, as well as thriving media and enterprise products. Our B2B offerings include Places (for developers), Pinpoint and Attribution (for marketers), and Foursquare Analytics (for analysts, based on the world's largest foot traffic panel). With more than 200 people across our offices in New York, San Francisco, and in sales offices around the globe, we’re dedicated to our trailblazing mission—enriching consumer experiences and informing business decisions with location intelligence. In many ways, the company is now a Machine Learning and Data Science company at its core.
About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate Acquisition Marketing Specialist to help define, execute, and supercharge Foursquare’s consumer growth and acquisition initiatives. Your mission will be to acquire new app users across a variety of channels and improve our acquisition funnels from awareness to conversion.
What you’ll do:
- Work on ideation, evaluation, definition and building the lifecycle of a City Guide and Swarm user.
- Responsible for paid mobile acquisition campaigns and end-to-end campaign planning, utilizing video, display, DSPs, traditional ad networks, and social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Continuously optimize our acquisition funnel through rigorous experimentation and A/B testing, with the goal of increasing brand awareness, new acquisitions, and overall campaign efficiency.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional group of engineers, designers, and product manager to dream up and execute the highest ROI product opportunities.
Who you are:
- You are a product enthusiast who has experience with acquiring users, identifying, and maximizing new channels and platforms.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in mobile app growth, acquisition marketing, growth marketing, and experience with paid acquisition, paid social/campaigns.
- You’ve got experience in performance-based mobile marketing, managing significant budgets on paid social, and are familiar with mobile analytics, measurement, and deep linking tools
- You are technically and analytically savvy, with knowledge of how products are built and are comfortable defining, querying, and interpreting your own data.
- You’re a collaborator and self-starter who is curious and eager to dive in.