No results found for your search
Thanks for the high-quality and results-oriented information. I know Twitter marketing helps businesses to get more sales, increase audience engagement, and build a brand at a very swift pace.
However, here I would like to share how to get Twitter followers. Check out: https://socinator.com/twitter-automation/get-twitter-followers/
You can find your or any public Twitter accounts most influential followers using the tool FollowerAudit.
Just audit the followers of the account whose influential followers you want to search and a list of all the followers of the user will be generated in the audit report. In that list you can search for a user or sort the followers in ascending or descending order of total number of followers, following and tweets.
Hope you find it helpful :)
You can also use Twitter’s analytics dashboard that is also free.
You can track your Twitter stats with Twitter analytics tool (a tool by Twitter for free). Twitter analytics will provide with you tweet impressions, link click, new followers etc.
But sometimes I have noticed is that Twitter analytics don’t get updated on time or may show some issues like not showing accurate data.
So then I started using FollowerAudit.
FollowerAudit is a great tool that provides with accurate results and I havent faced any problem with this tool so far! It also have some amazing features which you won’t get with Twitter analytics like – Tracking unfollowers, Identify fake and inative followers, etc.
Answer: Well, I will explain for both. Here are the steps involved to download all tweets, pics, posts, etc. from your or someone else’s Twitter account.
How to download tweets using Twitter archive?
The process is pretty straightforward. Besides, Twitter has also outlined all the steps for the first-timers. Here are the steps to download your Twitter data archive:
1. Go to the Settings section on the top right side of the menu
2. Click on the profile picture in the top right corner of the navigation bar;
3. Select the Settings and privacy;
4. Choose the Your Twitter data into the Account section;
5. Enter your Password and click Confirm;
6. Click on the Request data button and expect the download to be ready in a few days.
7. You’ll receive a link to a ZIP file in your email.
How to Download a tweet using a third-party tool
You can always turn to third-party tools to get more detailed data about your tweets or someone else’s tweets.
A straightforward and easy-to-use tool like FollowersAnalysis will allow you to export Twitter followers, following as well as tweets.
The steps involved are:
- Go to FollowersAnalysis
- Select ‘User Tweets Analysis & Data’.
- Type the username of the account in the search bar and Submit.
- You will have the pricing details for the report. Add it to the cart.
- Click on view cart, and fill in the payment details.
- Now place the order by completing the payment.
Isn't it pretty simple?
Finding out if someone has bought fake followers is not really difficult if you use a tool.
The profile audit tools will run an analysis of the user’s account whose audit you want to run and will provide you with an audit report within minutes.
An audit report tells how many of followers of the user are real and fake.
More the percentage of fake followers more the chances of them buying followers. (bought followers are considered as fake followers)
These tools may charge amount to run an audit of the popular accounts.
But you can find tool at affordable price which provides with accurate results.
One of the tool which I will suggest is Followeraudit.
However followeraudit only audit Twitter accounts, but it is very accurate at really affordable price plans.
Thanks for the tips, Anna:) Great read!
Thanks for sharing your opinion. The Twitter marketing tools that you have mentioned in your post will be useful for marketers to automate and analyze Twitter marketing.
However, I would like to advise some best tips for improving Twitter's engagement rate. check out: https://socinator.com/features/twitter-engagement-rate/
Thanks for the resources, it's really helpful :)
Some of my favorite Twitter analytics tools are -
FollowerAudit provide you with following features -
• Identify fake and inactive followers from your or any public Twitter account
• Track followers growth rate
• track unfollowers
• get detailed followers analytics
The key features of Tweet Binder include:
• Classify your tweets based on hashtags
• Monitor the impact of campaigns and promotions
• Real-time hashtag tracking
• Identify influencers to promote your brand
Twitonomy’s Twitter analytics tool provides users with:
• Profile analysis including tweets, retweets, mentions, and hashtags
• Comprehensive insights on the people you follow and those who follow you
• Insights on your tracked hashtags with in-depth analytical reports
• Interactive map of users who mentioned you in their tweet
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.