No results found for your search
This is highly dependant on the business type you're trying to promote but I think a viral giveaway campaign is one of the most profitable campaigns you can run.
It works like this:
1) Select one of your products with the highest demand from your audience
2) Create a viral giveaway funnel using tools like Contest Domination
3) Advertise that on Facebook to both cold audiences and remarketing lists (it works the best if you also email all of your past customers too)
4) People need to leave their email address to enter the giveaway and share on social media to get additional entries
5) When you announce the winner in the email, make sure to include some promotion like a discount coupon to everyone who entered the giveaway (it should be limited time offer for a few days only. Include a countdown timer on promotion page)
6) Run remarketing ads to everyone who entered the giveaway so they visit the promotion page.
Not only this strategy can bring you many new leads, but it will also bring more sales & revenue. One of my past eCommerce clients almost surpassed the Black Friday sales with campaign like this (which ran in May).
I hope this answer has helped!
These tips are really helpful for growth of my startup. Thanks for sharing it.
Great success story! Congrats with your first milestone!
This story deserves a thumbs up! Congrats Ilya!
That is indeed an amazing story, humble start with few and in a short span of 2 years achieved great things. Well done! Great Going! Keep Going! All the best for all your future endeavors.
Thanks for sharing it here. :-)
Great Article. Thanks for sharing it here
Makes me think about the article I read on Coworker! :D Still nice though!
Thanks For Sharing Such Type of Great Posts Admin. Please Keey Sharing Such Posts On Daily Basis. I Like This Site And Also Have Readed All the Articles On This Website.
My favorite story. Keep rocking!
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.