No results found for your search
Ha! Thanks Shanelle, really appreciated :)
Upvoted it before I even read it. You don't publish often, but when you do...
Great article @Shane. Thanks for sharing :)
Correct. We need to revise our conversion rate optimization tactics for the coming years as there are a lot that are changing, and we need to continue according to that.
Thanks mate :)
Great stuff Gábor! Awesome insights and really in-depth. I especially liked the advice you gave on what to write in a remarketing email (:
Thank you Cecilia :)
Thanks Udit, really appreciated your opinion about my article.
We'd need more information to give advice on your situation. Here is a list of possible issues that can prevent someone from making a purchase:
1. Competition/Amazon - Someone goes to your website to view the product but buys it on Amazon for free shipping.
2. Shipping is too high (See: Amazon).
3. Product is too expensive.
4. Product page describes what is in the product, not how someone benefits from using it (i.e. sell the sizzle, not the steak).
5. Mobile users have a hard time navigating and making purchases on your site.
This is just five possible issues out of a dozen - maybe more.
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.