No results found for your search
I understand the meaning of Value chain analysis with the help of your blog.
The answer to this question highly depends on what your business is about but here are some general recommendations:
1) List your website on G2Crowd or Capterra. Run campaign targeting your current customers to review your product on those platforms (and offer some kind of incentive like Amazon gift card).
2) Install software like LeadFeeder on your website. It's going to tell you which companies are browsing your website. Use that data to reach out to key people on LinkedIn or add those companies into account based marketing campaign on LinkedIn.
3) Write a very detailed case study or how-to post somehow related to your product. That content piece should be written in a way that "soft sells" the product. A good example is what Ahrefs.com is doing on their blog. Use tools like UpLead to find contact information of your target audience. Or use Nerdy Data (much cheaper but less targeted alternative). Then run a cold emailing campaign to promote the content you wrote. Use HotJar to see if people are actually reading your content and keep following up with useful content which should translate to more sales-y approach as you build trust.
I hope my answer has helped you!
When it comes to choosing tech stack for building a marketplace website, here are some technologies that you should use:
2. Backend: Node.js, EC2, MySQL, Swagger, Express 4, Sequelize
3. Integrations: S3, PayPal, Stripe, Amazon SES, Twilio
Read this article to find out how much does it cost to build an online marketplace: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/cost-of-building-a-marketplace
Thank you Jay for sharing your point of view.
Cool research! Would have never guessed the most "fun" university :)
I do agree with the statement that generating loyal customers depends on making them feel good. It is earned by offering the best of your service.
I am running a website where you can verify any Company detail by its name or by pan card https://www.findyourgst.com/
I want to ask how to promote it. any suggestion
With our advanced cryptocurrency exchange software development, you will receive state-of-the-art platform customized to suit your requirements. That's not all, our cutting-edge digital asset exchange software coupled with top of the line
security features offer stellar performance for worry-free transactions. Our white label exchange solutions are designed to help you save on crucial time and unforeseen costs.
Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks.
Step 1: Send your clients to me.
Step 2: I give you a 20% commission.
Step 3: Repeat.
In all seriousness, you are going to do your clients a better service by partnering with experienced growth hackers than trying to start something from scratch. The good news is that this community is chockfull of kick-ass GHs who can help.
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.