No results found for your search
Definitely, I appreciate your feedback on this issue! Thanks a lot!
I will take everything that you told into account.
I came across this article. Might be some stuff here folks can use.
The answer to this question highly depends on what your business is about but here are some general recommendations:
1) List your website on G2Crowd or Capterra. Run campaign targeting your current customers to review your product on those platforms (and offer some kind of incentive like Amazon gift card).
2) Install software like LeadFeeder on your website. It's going to tell you which companies are browsing your website. Use that data to reach out to key people on LinkedIn or add those companies into account based marketing campaign on LinkedIn.
3) Write a very detailed case study or how-to post somehow related to your product. That content piece should be written in a way that "soft sells" the product. A good example is what Ahrefs.com is doing on their blog. Use tools like UpLead to find contact information of your target audience. Or use Nerdy Data (much cheaper but less targeted alternative). Then run a cold emailing campaign to promote the content you wrote. Use HotJar to see if people are actually reading your content and keep following up with useful content which should translate to more sales-y approach as you build trust.
I hope my answer has helped you!
I think it's very hard to understand what this page is about. It took me a while to figure out what your services are and what you did for this client.
Here are 3 recommendations which, in my opinion, are going to clear that up:
1) You to start this page with a clear headline. For example "7-step process we used to redesign Marimekko website which ultimately led to X% higher conversion rate and Y% increase in average order value" or "How we helped Marimekko increase their store conversion rate by X% with a complete website redesign in just Y months"
2) You should get rid of walls of text on the page. Most of the people will just skim over your page. You have to include more subheadlines, bullet points and visuals so both types of people can read your content (word to word readers and skimmers)
3) Go over each sentence, headline and image on this page and ask yourself "how this is useful for someone who wants to buy my services". For example, the section with the big headline "To be bold is to be true to your nature." doesn't really provide value to someone looking for Magento development services.
Early this year, we switched Stream's first programming language from Python to Go. Leaving Python behind was a big step for us; however, using it provides us. Outshine the one you are using; you may find it is time to make a move. Go here:- https://webaccountshelp.com/gmail-account-recovery
I have read your article, your article contain such a nice piece of information.
Thanks for sharing this great post.
But I would like to add some extra information about monitoring software.
There are some of the best employee monitoring software available out there over the Internet, which helps to keep an eye on your employees during office time. It also helps to collect information about employees' every unusual activity. This software is very essential for any small or big organization to control every activity of their workers. It provides you to set particular rules and policies for different employees in your workplace and get notifications when the protocols have been broken.
Here is a list of employee tracking software that will help you to increase the productivity of your organization. Have a look on this set of tools : -
1. EMP Monitor
4. Time Doctor
5. Desk Time
All these software are best in their place. You can feel free to examine each of them. As per my experience, I have found EMP Monitor is best choice to improve my organization's as well as employee's productivity. Now it's your turn to choose. So, whichever software you use, make sure to use the right one.
If you want to know more about monitoring software in details, you can feel free to click here:
Its quite a well-written article!!
Thanks for sharing, Oleg. Very true about calls vs emails.
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.