No results found for your search
Working hard towards upward success! Thanks William!
Excited for this guys, thanks for putting together such an amazing team to share their learnings!
Hey Karola! We're so excited to have you on, thanks for doing this!
I recently read that all Bolt rides in Europe are now 100% carbon-neutral and I personally loved the news!
Here go a few questions on this topic:
1. How do you actually make Bolt trips greener? What's involved in the carbon offsetting process?
2. Where did that come from? I mean, we clearly know about the importance of fighting climate change. My question goes it the way of understanding Bolt's culture: have you always seen it as a green company?
3. What does that change in Marketing?
Thank you again!
I have 3 questions for you.
1. Can you recommend a book about growth or inbound marketing besides "Growth Hacker Marketing" by Ryan Holiday?
2. What would you do, if you have to lead a business at the grey market? You know, in a situation, where you can't promote your brand on Facebook, Reddit etc.
3. Have you ever a situation, where you had been sceptical to some idea, but in result, it proves a great move? What was that?
They're on a roll!
It's amazing how many not-so-good articles I have to comb through when doing research online to find a quality piece, and this article illustrates what sets those quality pieces apart while also being a perfect example of one in itself.
GDN has gotten 100x better in the last 6-8 months. Great article!
Oh man, Nathan's quote was so money. Thanks, Joei!
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.