No results found for your search
Thank you for your comment.
Thank you for your feedback.
Yeah, AI and bots are the future
AI chatbots aren’t a replacement for real human interactions, though. Bots are better at augmenting these interactions and are best utilized to simplify tasks and remove repetition from workflows. Human agents should handle conversations where someone is navigating a complex purchase or upgrade or is feeling frustrated or confused. Learn More: http://s.engati.com/1qo http://s.engati.com/1qm
This is highly dependant on the business type you're trying to promote but I think a viral giveaway campaign is one of the most profitable campaigns you can run.
It works like this:
1) Select one of your products with the highest demand from your audience
2) Create a viral giveaway funnel using tools like Contest Domination
3) Advertise that on Facebook to both cold audiences and remarketing lists (it works the best if you also email all of your past customers too)
4) People need to leave their email address to enter the giveaway and share on social media to get additional entries
5) When you announce the winner in the email, make sure to include some promotion like a discount coupon to everyone who entered the giveaway (it should be limited time offer for a few days only. Include a countdown timer on promotion page)
6) Run remarketing ads to everyone who entered the giveaway so they visit the promotion page.
Not only this strategy can bring you many new leads, but it will also bring more sales & revenue. One of my past eCommerce clients almost surpassed the Black Friday sales with campaign like this (which ran in May).
I hope this answer has helped!
Glad you liked it :)
Thank you, Vinay!
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.