No results found for your search
I have gone through your post. It is informative and valuable. Thanks for sharing this great post.
Improvely is one of the best conversion tracking software for marketers and advertisers to optimize marketing and affiliate programs. It has many features that streamline the marketing process by monitoring click fraud and other suspicious activities. It helps to improve ROI, campaign conversion, allocate digital marketing budget better, and more. To know more about it, check out: https://leadgeneration.saastrac.com/improvely-review/
You'll need to do the following before you can apply Google Analytics data to your Google Ads reports:
1.In your Google Ads accounts, allow auto-tagging.
2.Make a link between your Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts. In your Google Ads account, make sure you import site metrics for the view you want to see.
3.To import cross-device conversions from Google Analytics, turn on Google signals.
4.To ensure that the Google Analytics data are imported, look at the status message in the reporting table's "Actions" section. Go to Google Ads, click the tools icon Google Ads | tools [Icon], pick Linked accounts, and then click Google Analytics to find the "Actions" column.
Answer: Well, I will explain for both. Here are the steps involved to download all tweets, pics, posts, etc. from your or someone else’s Twitter account.
How to download tweets using Twitter archive?
The process is pretty straightforward. Besides, Twitter has also outlined all the steps for the first-timers. Here are the steps to download your Twitter data archive:
1. Go to the Settings section on the top right side of the menu
2. Click on the profile picture in the top right corner of the navigation bar;
3. Select the Settings and privacy;
4. Choose the Your Twitter data into the Account section;
5. Enter your Password and click Confirm;
6. Click on the Request data button and expect the download to be ready in a few days.
7. You’ll receive a link to a ZIP file in your email.
How to Download a tweet using a third-party tool
You can always turn to third-party tools to get more detailed data about your tweets or someone else’s tweets.
A straightforward and easy-to-use tool like FollowersAnalysis will allow you to export Twitter followers, following as well as tweets.
The steps involved are:
- Go to FollowersAnalysis
- Select ‘User Tweets Analysis & Data’.
- Type the username of the account in the search bar and Submit.
- You will have the pricing details for the report. Add it to the cart.
- Click on view cart, and fill in the payment details.
- Now place the order by completing the payment.
Isn't it pretty simple?
Thanks for sharing the useful and helpful article. Here I would also like to share a guide along with you on Time management apps. It has got some interesting apps for multi purpose management. So, please visit the guide link mentioned below for more details.
Guide link: https://education.saastrac.com/teachable-lms-review-post-2020/
Jeff Bezos is a wise man. Someone should create a doc on his learnings.
1. Analytify for Google Analytics (https://analytify.io)
2. Yoast SEO for SEO
3. LoginPress for Custom Login Page and Login Page Security (https://loginpress.pro)
4. iThemes Security for website Security
5. Simple Social Share Buttons (https://simplesocialbuttons.com/)
Use the feedback box below if you have a question, comment or general feedback.
Your feedback has been sent.