We teamed up with our friends over at Mattermark to analyze the websites of the 50 fastest growing B2B companies with one thing in mind:
What can we learn from their go-to-market strategies?
Do these companies do things in a way that matches how people actually want to interact with a business today?
We found things like:
- What percentage of these companies still use gated content
- How many companies let customers message them (vs. fill out forms)
- How many companies show real faces (human!)
- How many offer free vs freemium vs trial
- Only 20 out of the top 50 companies actually make their pricing public
The link in this post is to the full report -- 100% free an un-gated. So don't worry, a sales rep won't call you after :)