There is at least one time in a marketer's experience that they have landed their Ip or domain in email blacklists.
It is frustrating especially if you are a good sender and still the email blacklists are haunting you! :(
So I have come up with a detailed guide on email blacklists and what causes your Ip or domain to land in them. Also how to de-list and avoid them altogether! :)
Here are the takeaways:
- What are email blacklists?
- What are some of the anti-spam companies which operate them?
- How do ISP blacklists work?
- What are the bad practices that can land your domain in email blacklists?
- How does one know if their IP/domain has landed in a blacklist?
- 4 sure-fire ways to avoid being a part of them