In this article, we’ll explain what cross-cutting analytics is and why it’s important for any company that promotes itself on the internet. Then we’ll show concrete examples of business problems that can be solved with the help of end-to-end analytics and describe the main steps of implementing it.
- What is end-to-end analytics, why is it needed, and what does it tell us?
- Problems of popular analytics systems, or why Google Analytics isn’t enough
- What opportunities does end-to-end analytics offer businesses?
- How to set up end-to-end analytics
- How to customize end-to-end analytics with OWOX BI
- Almost end-to-end analytics: collecting data in Google Analytics
- Useful links to end-to-end analytics case studies