Like most small marketing agencies, we used to get 90% of new clients from referrals. If we had more time, we’d generate leads through inbound marketing. If we had more money, we’d purchase $30,000+ in advertisements or sponsorships. But we had limited time AND money. So we had to come up with a different solution
- Find prospects who are mentioned in the news (using Google Alerts and feedly).
- Send the first email.
- Send a second email, adding helpful content, personalized to their industry.
- Send a third email of "Re: Trying to connect."
- Send the fourth email of "Premission to close your file?"
- Continuously optimise your follow up templates.