When it comes to it, you should send follow-ups for one simple reason. Let's imagine you've sent your first email. Got 10 replies. You've delivered a follow-up then. Got 4 more. 14 replies is bigger than 10.
The math is simple.
But before we dig into the psychology, stats, and strategies with email follow-ups, let me quickly give you an overview of what I'm gonna be writing about in this article:
1) Numbers behind follow-ups and their impact on replies
2) Why it's not a good idea to follow someone else's stats
3) Your number one focus if you wanna drive results
4) Follow-up examples from the internet world
5) Favorite follow-up email templates I like to use
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter