Amazing customer support is one of the main drivers of our SaaS growth.
Because our support team is simply top-notch.
Not only their metrics are great (like first response time or time to close), but also their proactive attitude and willingness to help (even if the problem is not on our end) is phenomenal.
Which results in >96% customer satisfaction and awesome user reviews on Capterra and G2Crowd.
There is so much to the topic of building a stellar customer support team, but we rely on these 6 main points:
1. Create a customer service philosophy for your whole company
2. Build your all-star customer support team & its structure
3. Define the right support channels, tools, and processes
4. Set customer service KPI’s
5. Provide proactive customer support
6. Support your support team :)
More on those in the article: https://helpcrunch.com/blog/support-team/
What do you think? Anything we're missing? How do you build your customer support team?
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter